We are a group of young entrepreneurs and businessmen from southern Africa and the USA that get our hands dirty with every idea and company that we’re a part of. We use local methods and implement international standards to build ideas and cultivate opportunities.
Our goal is to build 100 ideas into companies that impact half a million people by 2025. Currently, we work in southern Africa (based in Zimbabwe) and the USA. We have a few projects starting in Ethiopia and Zambia, as well as the Midwest USA in the coming year. We're currently building entrepreneur communities in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- We believe that in order to change the world, you have to invest in ideas and the people who can execute them well.
- We believe that the bottom line has two sides: who you touch (or impact) and your Return On Investment (ROI).
- We believe that empowering the new generation of entrepreneurs in the third world will boost economic growth, create new jobs, and increase quality of life for all.
- A third world investment needs people on the ground.
- Corruption leads to poverty long term. Character builds sustainable communities.
Our aim through all of this is to create jobs and inspire communities.