"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." —Helen Keller
- Builds when everyone’s downsizing.
- Attracts top talent.
- Attracts top investors.
- Gets you through the tough times.
- Creates when nothing is there.
- Sees when no one else can see.
- Builds when the competition is stagnant.
- Hires when business is slow.
- Often counterintuitive.
- Is never safe.
- Sleeps with failure on a nightly basis (stares it in the face).
- Thinks in terms of generations.
- Strives for excellence day to day.
- Collaborates and inspires.
Vision is often counterintuitive, not for the faint heart, and demands your all. You may be labeled crazy, bonkers, raving mad, and a myriad of other names. But if you have a true vision, it will stand the test of time.
The caveat: vision without dedication, perseverance, and hard work produces little. Include others in your vision. You may be surprised at what you create.
(photo via t.hawk)
Posted on January 26, 2015
by Tim & Tommy filed under