- Hustle doesn't count all the time.
- Hustle doesn't mean you're an entrepreneur.
- Hustle is solely dependent on your hustle and doesn't translate into success.
- Hustle means to push roughly or force your way through something.
And force doesn't always work.
- Hustlers get it done. True entrepreneurs (treps) get it done right.
- Hustlers make a buck. Treps give value.
- Hustlers sell cars. Treps make them.
- A person that hustles fights for himself. A person building a vision fights for friends, family and communities.
Hustling is good, but hustle alone doesn't count.
(photo via gustavo gomes)
Posted on February 19, 2015
by Tim & Tommy filed under